Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /storage/content/43/170043/compello.se/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59
Forum
Compello.se

#1 2019-07-19 13:42:44

konta
Medlem
Registrerad: 2019-04-21
Webbsida

Met a widower?

Met a widower? I'm wondering why many single men who had a family live on their own and do not try to make a new acquaintance and create a new family? I see such widowers very often. Normal man. Self-sufficient and lead a healthy lifestyle. Even if you look at Dating sites on the Internet, you can also see a lot of widowers, and their ads hang for years. Can women wrong meet widowers and alienate? Or what could be the reason? Why some people can live together, and others, as if not created for life together. What advice would you give to meet a widower?

#2 2019-07-20 15:49:56

Paranorm
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-05-10

Re: Met a widower?

A person who has experience in relationships will never look for new acquaintances himself. Such people find new acquaintances themselves. So it turns out that life treats them differently. So look and be sure to find!

#3 2019-07-21 10:04:10

konta
Medlem
Registrerad: 2019-04-21
Webbsida

I like to read on the Internet different tips and tricks. And has found a remarkable site https://www.dating.com/6-tips-on-dating-a-widower/ where there are a number of tips on how to meet widowers. How to behave, what to say. They write that these tips really work and you can use them in relation to widowers. I'm wondering, should we act on these tips? People are all different, someone these tips will work. And who on the contrary will repel? How would you act if you wanted to meet a widower? What would you do in that case?

#4 2019-07-22 14:21:01

hippi
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-05-12

in my opinion, a widower or an ordinary man who has not yet been married does not play a big role. the most important thing that man was good. who are interested in widowers should look at special sites. most likely there you will be able to find a companion who will meet your requirements.

#5 2019-07-23 07:13:30

Dimas11
Ny medlem
Registrerad: 2019-07-23

If relationships are viewed as a link between two people, then relationships can be built through the Internet. The essence of relationships through the Internet is the transition of these very relationships into real life. The concept of “building relationships, is how to build a brick house. On the Internet, your built brick house is communication, and each brick is a word on which all communication is built.

Sidfot